ONLINE APPLICATION ACCESS - EXERCISING PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS (name, function, email, phone)
Thank you for accessing your personal data administration portal. According the provisions of the new GDPR regulation, there are two simple steps to follow:
A. VALIDATION and USER ACCOUNT SETUP
- The validation is necessary only for your first access, by introducing your “Validation code”. We already sent you this code by email if we had a personal business email. If don’t have the validation code, you can ask for one by clicking on the “Validation code recovery”.
- After the validation, you will be asked to setup your login data by introducing an email address and the password.
B. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Using your login data, you can exercise all your rights regarding your personal data: data access, usage, consent, restrictions, updates, export, access history or deletion.You can contact us anytime by email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0213170390, fax 0213170393, for any issue regarding your personal data.
New user validation
Login existing user
Personal data usage
Personal data collected and used by companies KOMPASS ROMANIA SRL, CUI RO 9836639, registered with ONRC no. J40 / 7722/1997 and DOINGBUSINESS.RO SRL, CUI RO 15991238, registered ONRC with no. J40 / 16997/2003, both headquartered in Prof. Ion Bogdan no. 4-6, floor 4, sector 1, Bucharest, hereinafter referred to as operators, are:
- Name and surname
- Professional email address;
- Professional phone number (direct or mobile);
- Address: Ms, Miss, Mr.
Consent for the provision of personal data and for its processing is expressed voluntarily by securing accessing this site.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, you have the following rights:
- The right to receive information on data processing and a copy of the processed data (access right, Article 15 GDPR),
- Right to ask for inaccurate data to be corrected or to complete incomplete data (right of access, Article 16 GDPR),
- The right to request the deletion of personal data and, if personal data has been made public, the transmission of information on the removal request to other operators (the right of deletion, Article 17 GDPR),
- The right to request the restriction of data processing (right to restrict processing, Article 18 GDPR),
- The right to receive personally identifiable information about the data subject in a commonly used and meccanizable structured format and request the transmission of such data to another operator (data portability, Article 20 GDPR),
- The right to oppose the processing of data with the intention to cease processing (right to object, Article 21 GDPR).
- The right to withdraw at any time a given consent to stop processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of your consent prior to withdrawal (the right to withdraw consent, Article 7 GDPR). Withdrawal of consent may be exercised in the same environment as that granted.
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisor if you believe that processing is a violation of the GDPR (right to file a complaint with a supervisor, Article 77 GDPR).
Processing of Personal Data
Personal data has been provided for the activities of Kompass Romania srl and DoingBusiness.ro srl either by you or by a representative of your company, or collected from the public space as follows:
- Completing the company online profile in the Kompass.com portal, mentioning you in the list of decision makers or contacts, by a representative of your company who has editing rights of the company profile;
- Completing your company profile in the Kompass.com portal following a contract;
- Completing and updating your company profile on the Kompass.com portal, mentioning you in the list of decision makers or contact persons, by a representative of your company;
- Completing and updating your company profile in the Kompass.com portal, mentioning you in the list of decision makers or contacts by a representative of your company, following a visit to the company headquarters of a Kompass representative;
- Your participation in an event organized by Kompass Romania srl or DoingBusiness.ro srl;
- Your participation in a marketing campaign during which you provided this data;
- Your data is public online in business sites and portals or in professional social networks.
- Promoting companies, including leadership and key department managers, within company profiles in the Kompass.com portal with free public access and EasyList, EasyBusiness, TendersPage and ByPath subscription-based onine appications, that aim to facilitate commercial relations between companies;
- inviting professionals to conferences, workshops, seminars, trainings, webinars and other similar events of a professional nature;
- distribution of DoingBusiness.ro srl publications, in printed and digital formats;
- sending commercial communications about the products and services of Kompass Romania srl and DoingBusiness.ro srl;
- conducting communication and Direct Marketing campaigns for Kompass Romania srl, DoingBusiness.ro srl and their clients, in order to promote products and services suitable to be used by the professionals in their activity for the company in which they operate.
The information is also used by Kompass Romania srl and DoingBusiness.ro srl, for carrying out the activities described in "Processing Purposes".
In order to meet legal requirements, information may be made available to central, local public authorities, judicial authorities, notaries, police, etc. This type of communication is occasional, depending on the situation.
Categories of Processors: Data transmission is based on specific situations, limited to the purpose of processing, and secured through the agreement with third parties regarding compliance with the requirements of the Regulation. In addition, Processors are subject to the Data Processor-like Regulations (including the requirement to delete or return data).
Please note: The use of data processors is justified by business reasons, most often we are talking about specialized, professional services that can manage the necessary data volumes and provide the technology through which the Data Processor can fulfill its attributions.
KOMPASS ROMANIA SRL will transfer the data to the following data processors:
Name and domain of activity: DoingBusiness.ro SRL - Marketing activities
Address: Bucharest, Prof. Ion Bogdan no. 4-6, floor 4, sector 1
Nr. Register of Trade Register: J40 / 16997/2003
Address: KOMPASS INTERNATIONAL SA - Publication of information (name and function) in the company profiles from the Kompass portal and the related subscription based applications: EasyList, EasyBusiness, ByPAth, TendersPage.
Transfer to the European Union; For contract purposes, Kompass Romania srl transfers these data to Kompass International SA, located in the European Union.
Data retention period: In order to determine the period for which the data will be processed, we mainly consider the contractual duration until the contractual obligations expire.
There is no fixed period of data retention, and the retention period differs depending on the nature of the processing data and the purpose of the processing, but these will be kept for a minimum period as required to achieve the purpose of the processing, or according to the legal provisions in force. When your personal data is no longer required to achieve these purposes, your personal data will be deleted safely.
Secure Processing of Personal Data
We inform you that your personal data will be processed by processors by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect them against unauthorized or unauthorized access. These measures may include limiting access to data, encryption or anonymization of personal data, storage in secure environments, etc.
Exporting personal data
To export your personal data, please access this application. It will generate a PDF report that you can download and you can use it also for sending data to other operators (data portability).
To delete the data, please go to the "Deleting Data" section after accessing the application. You may also ask for your data to be deleted by email, telephone or fax using the contact details below.
Please take care! Once the deletion operation is complete, the data cannot be recovered. That's why please make a data export beforehand.
Data protection contact data: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 021 317 0390; fax: 021 3170393; mail: Prof. Ion Bogdan no. 4-6, floor 4, sector 1, Bucharest.
DoingBusiness.ro srl (“we” or “us”) is committed to providing you with the best online experience while visiting the doingbusiness.ro website (the “Website”).
To achieve this, we utilize our own and standard third-party cookies to obtain data about your online behavior while you are on the Website, and we also track how often you visit the Website. The information we collect is anonymous and does not identify you as an individual, unless you provide us with your information by completing in a form, or through another feature offered on the Website.
We do not use any intrusive cookies on the Websites to collect your personal information. We use industry standard third-party cookies such as Google Analytics to track your behavior online and gain statistical information at an aggregated level in the following ways:
- We track the number of visits to the Website, where each visitor came from (i.e. the website you visited prior to coming to the Website) and where each visitor goes to from the Website (i.e. the website you visit after leaving ours).
- A cookie is stored on your device for no longer than one (1) year which is linked to your IP address. Cookies are small text files that your web browser stores on your device. This allows us to track whether you return to the Website.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the storing of cookies. This will remove all details from the cookie. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website or use certain functionality.
Throughout your journey on the Website you may also notice content from third parties. We may also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, Linkedln etc. This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, however this can result in these third-party providers storing additional cookies on your device that we have no control over.
Consequently, we suggest you check the websites of any such third parties and their privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any these third-party websites please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie polices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third-party websites.
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.